I wish I could take credit for these, but I can’t. Well actually this version is my creation, but the original Coconutter Bar was someone else’s delicious discovery. I wish I could find the creator to thank them, but despite trying, I can’t find their blog. So to the creator of the coconutter my most humble thanks… and I hope you don’t mind what I’ve done with your creation.
NOTE: These are a great cooler weather snack or meal replacement. In the heat of summer not so much. Unless you don’t mind using a spoon.
- 170g Coconut Butter/Coconut Cream
- ⅓ cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins, chopped
- ¼ cup cranberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- In a small saucepan over med-low heat, melt coconut oil. Reduce heat to low.
- Add coconut butter and allow to melt slowly in oil, stirring often. Once coconut butter is melted, add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Scope mixture into 8x8 glass dish, or muffin tins and place in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Sweet Potato and Butternut Gnocchi
- Pick-me-up Bars